Is your ad fraud detection solution able to seamlessly integrate with your existing web assets and online platforms? Without built-in APIs and a network of partners, your organization may be missing out on a more holistic picture of its visitors.
Your web platform is unique and flexible, and your ad fraud detection solution needs to be able to not only work in this type of environment, but also seamlessly integrate within it. When selecting an ad fraud detection solution, research the types of integration it supports and how the different models may affect the amount, speed, and type of data coming back for analysis.
For example, some ad fraud detection solutions monitor server-to-server communication between the user and your web assets, whereas others use code embedded into your assets. How about both? How does the amount of data differ across the different types of solutions?
In the case of S.F, our solution has been tuned by engineers with decades of experience, delivering two implementation options that allow for flexible integration regardless of your website structure: S.F Script and S.F Direct. S.F captures hundreds of data points about your incoming traffic, providing detailed analytics to improve how your organization makes marketing decisions.
The solution also:
- Utilizes comprehensive analysis techniques to go beyond just general invalid traffic (GIVT) and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT)
- Is tuned to be used for conversions and post-click analysis
- Details exactly why a segment of traffic was flagged, giving you better insight for your marketing decisions
S.F Direct is best for server-to-server communication or when there is limited user information. S.F Direct delivers real-time analysis—measured in milliseconds—in time-sensitive situations, typically used for click analysis and programmatic campaigns. With S.F Direct, server-to-server calls are made to S.F ’s back end for a pre-bid analysis of traffic, which helps flag potential fraud even in volatile environments.
With S.F Direct in place, your organization:
- Gets the fast answer it needs to determine whether traffic is good or bad
- Benefits from constantly updated performance data collected from our clients to strengthen our accuracy
- Has built-in analytics at its fingertips to drill deep into every facet of your campaigns and traffic sources
It can be initially overlooked, but understanding how an ad fraud detection solution is able to integrate with your organization’s existing and future digital advertising ecosystem is equally important. Because no one solution within the digital advertising space can holistically capture and manage your ad campaigns and marketing program, it is increasingly important for the various tools to easily integrate and share data.
Since its launch, S.F has been working with a robust network of partners in the marketing and digital advertising space, which can help your organization optimize its campaign performance with seamless integration. Some of S.F’s partners include:
- CAKE: powerful performance marketing software that can bring clarity to your marketing campaigns
- Everflow: an all-in-one platform for managing your affiliates, influencers, and strategic partnerships
- HitPath: a leader in the performance marketing and data tracking software industry
- LeadsPedia: brings your business and all its data together in one intuitive platform, making it easy to see the information you care about in one place and use it to make faster, better‑informed decisions.
- Partnerize: an end-to-end software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for forming, managing, analyzing, and predicting the results of partner marketing programs
- Tealium: the industry’s most trusted approach to collecting and delivering customer data
- TUNE: the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web assets
- Twyne: an advanced lead management, link tracking, and lead distribution platform for marketers
” S.F has helped us detect and take action on traffic marked suspicious. This has reduced the amount of time/analysis of traffic marked as fraudulent from clients, decreased returns on both the client and partner side, and overall has improved client confidence.”
– Marty Collins, QuinStreet